Veggie / Tofu Stirfry (Lactose free).
You can have Veggie / Tofu Stirfry (Lactose free) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie / Tofu Stirfry (Lactose free)
- It’s 1 medium of handful Sliced carrots.
- It’s 1 small of handful broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 small of handful cauliflower.
- Prepare 3 of Bok Choy leaves.
- It’s 3 of Napa Cabbage leaves.
- You need 1 small of handful Snap Peas.
- It’s 1 small of handful Snow Peas.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Earthbalance vegan butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable Broth.
- It’s of soy sauce (I used La Choy low sodium).
- Prepare 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- It’s of RealLemon Juice.
Veggie / Tofu Stirfry (Lactose free) step by step
- Tofu prep: cut tofu into strips and press for 45 minutes to drain excess water out. (Afterwards.. ya can either use plain, or marinate it for several hours. the longer it sits in marinate the stronger it tastes.) After done prepping tofu – cube it to size ya like.. Set aside for now..
- Chop up Carrots, Cauliflower, Broccoli. Cut ends off snap peas and snow peas. Group up and set aside in a bowl for now. (the picture is carrots, snowpeas, and snap peas – see picture in step 3 for the broccoli and cauliflower).
- Chop up Napa Cabbage and Bok Choy. Group up and Set side in another bowl. (The picture is of broccoli florets, Bok Choy, Napa Cabbage, and Cauliflower).
- Preheat wok and add earthbalance butter and onion powder..
- Slowly add the chopped up vegetables (from step 2) to the wok. Stir them around. When they are hot, add the leafy vegetables (from step 3) and tofu. When vegetables are close to al dente, add vegetable broth, Real lemon and soy sauce..
- Remove from heat and enjoy :).