Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti.
You can have Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti
- It’s 120 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 30 grams of or more (to taste) Sugar (Beet sugar).
- Prepare 20 grams of Maple syrup.
- It’s 50 grams of Apple juice.
- Prepare 2 grams of Apple tea or any other black tea leaves.
- It’s 20 grams of Almond flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Raisins, minced.
- You need 30 grams of Oatmeal.
- It’s 2 grams of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 3 1/2 grams of ☆ Baking powder (aluminum-free).
- Prepare 100 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- It’s 20 grams of ☆ Whole wheat flour (for pastries and sweets).
Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti step by step
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the ☆ ingredients. Mix them all together with your hands, protected with disposable plastic gloves..
- Mix in the ☆ ingredients..
- Place the dough from Step 2 onto a sheet of parchment paper, then, using plastic wrap or another sheet of parchment paper to prevent the dough from sticking to your hands, shape it into a wide, flattened log..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 190℃ for 20 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, let rest until cool to the touch, slice, then bake in oven at 160℃ for 15 minutes, turning over the pieces midway to brown both sides..
- Reduce the heat to 120℃, then bake for about 15 more minutes..
- When they cool and are crunchy, they are finished! Store in a sealed container to keep out moisture. I put them in a resealable plastic bag and store them in the refrigerator..