Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating). These vegan stuffed tomatoes are filled with a rice and veggie mixture and topped off with a bit of vegan cheese. Learn about The Spruce Eats' Editorial Process. Vegan stuffed tomatoes can be served as an appetizer, side, or main dish.
This vegan burrito is stuffed with brown rice, black beans, corn, vegan sour cream, and guacamole. meet your new favorite vegetarian quinoa & black bean tacos recipe! vegetarian (vegan-friendly) Creamy Vegan Pasta with Sautéed Kale, and Tomatoes – Fit Foodie Finds. Zucchini Noodles with Pesto and Cherry Tomatoes. Vegan and vegetarian diets are both popular, but they differ in important ways. You can cook Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating)
- It’s 8 of Tomatoes (cut off tops and spoon out seeds).
- It’s 200 gms of Broccoli (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Zucchini (grated).
- You need 300 grms of Canned Chickpeas.
- Prepare 20 gms of raw lentils (cooked to packet instructions).
- It’s 50 gms of raw quinoa (cooked to packet instructions).
- You need 1 of Medium Onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of Garlic Clove (crushed).
- You need 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 gms of Parmesan Cheese (I used Vegan Parmesan).
- It’s 60 gms of Feta Crumbled (I used Vegan coconut Feta).
- Prepare of The Spices/Herbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sweet Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili Flakes.
- It’s 3 tsp of Dried Oregano.
This article explains the differences between them. Get delicious meat-free ideas to replace chicken, beef, pork and fish and eat more plants. Eating a vegetarian diet is linked with many health benefits-including lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure and lower overall BMI. Moroccan stuffed tomatoes with zucchini, asparagus and pistachios [Vegan].
Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating) instructions
- Cook the lentils and quinoa as per packet instructions. Drain well..
- In the meantime preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a non-stick saucepan with olive oil and heat. Add onion, garlic and Oregano, Paprika & Chili Flakes. Stir and cook until onion is soft. Add the broccoli and cook until soft. Remove from heat and break up broccoli into fine pieces. Add the cooked quinoa, zucchini, cooked lentils, chickpeas, Parmesan and feta. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine..
- Cut a thin slice off the top of the tomatoes, keeping the tops. Hollow the tomatoes using a teaspoon. Fill the tomatoes with the broccoli mixture and press down firmly. Top with cheeses and replace tops. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve.
We've been eating tomatoes at pretty much every meal for the past two weeks, except last night when my husband cried "enough" and I made a Chinese stir fry with nary a tomato in sight. Join me, The Sweetest Vegan Chef, to learn how to cook healthy recipes, eat clean foods. I mean, I never ate tomato soup as a kid, but even I have nostalgia for the stuff. The Stuffed Tomatoes recipe out of our category Vegetable! Stuffed Tomatoes – Two of the most popular summer vegetables in a refreshing dish.