vegan honey barbaque fish with vegetable lomain noodles.
You can have vegan honey barbaque fish with vegetable lomain noodles using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of vegan honey barbaque fish with vegetable lomain noodles
- Prepare 1 of soy salmon.
- Prepare 3 of cubes lomain noodles.
- Prepare 2 of crowns of broccoli.
- Prepare 1/3 of red sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of powdered ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of galic.
- It’s 1 dash of Himalayan red sea salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
vegan honey barbaque fish with vegetable lomain noodles instructions
- chop broccoli and pepper into small pieces. Boil noodles until they come apart and alittle soft (don't over cook). once noodles are ready take out of water put broccoli in the hot water for about one minute. drain all water heat your pan. add the olive oil. let it get hot then add all ingredients except the fish. stirfry the noodles, pepper and broccoli together add spices as your stir frying take out and serve. for the fish preheat oven to 350 cut in half as if opening to the center. spead honey on the open face then season with lemon, onions, and very small amount of barbeque sauce. put in oven for about ten minutes and your ready to eat.