Keto friendly Cranberry muffins. My Keto cranberry muffins recipe combines the flavors of fresh cranberries and cream cheese for one delightful muffin. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or anytime you want a keto-friendly treat. keto cranberry recipes like these muffins allow you to enjoy cranberries while on a low carb diet. These cranberry keto muffins are can be made with either fresh or frozen cranberries which makes them not.
The ingredients needed to make keto cranberry muffins. Here are the ingredients you need to make these tasty muffins (the exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below): Eggs: I use large eggs in most of my recipes, this one included. Home » Muffins » Baking: Quick Breads and Muffins » Gluten-Free Cranberry Lemon Muffins – Keto. You can cook Keto friendly Cranberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Cranberry muffins
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar replacement (I used truvia brand).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter/ coconut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 1 of large egg (or two).
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of fresh cranberries.
- It’s of Zest of 1 lemon.
Gluten-Free Cranberry Lemon Muffins – Keto. These low carb muffins can be made ahead for those busy mornings when you may not have time to make breakfast or as a snack any time of day! These keto muffins are a tasty way to kick start your day, serve to guests, and treat yourself mid-day. Finally a gluten free muffin recipe that is sure to have everyone.
Keto friendly Cranberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350f and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcakes liners. Melt 1/3 cup butter at this moment. Let it cool enough..
- In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/3 cup sweetener, baking powder, baking soda.whisk in melted butter, almond milk,eggs,and vanilla until combined..
- Add lemon zest and 2/3 cup of cranberries, gently fold. By using a small measurement cup divide equal amount batter of into each cupcake liner and bake until golden.
- Bake about 23 min. Insert a toothpick into enter of a muffin, see if it comes clean. If it is clean take the muffins out of oven and let cook slightly..
- It was very delicious !.
Muffins don't have to be sugary, made from wheat, or filled with carbs. And this list of Keto muffin recipes below provide ample proof. From savory breakfast egg muffins to rich and indulgent chocolate ones, there's bound to be something you'll enjoy in this list of Ketogenic muffin recipes. I'm back with another delightful muffin recipe today! You guys loved so much my Low-carb Almond Flour Pumpkin Muffins (if you haven't tried them, you should because they are crazy good!!) that I adapted this recipe to make these fabulous Almond Flour Cranberry Muffins.