Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg). The Best Potato Broccoli Mushroom Recipes on Yummly Broccoli And Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms, Mouthwatering Mushroom And Broccoli Frittata, Broccoli And Mushrooms Stuffed Potatoes. This might not be a traditional stir fry but it's delish!
A new twist on a familiar favorite. And a great way to use left over potatoes! I thought this was a great way to use leftover mashed potatoes. You can cook Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg)
- Prepare 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- It’s 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- Prepare 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- It’s 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- You need 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- You need 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Onion.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- You need 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need of The Spices.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom pods.
- You need 4 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- It’s 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- It’s 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s of Chopped Corriander.
- It’s 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
I stir fried mushrooms broccoli cauliflower and onions and put them all on the quiche. Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe just like my grandma used to make! They're so creamy and easy because they're made with Cream of Mushroom Soup! If you need to find a way to make someone eat their broccoli, add it with Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes – now they'll eat it!
Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) instructions
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
Cauliflower, Potato, and Green Pea Daal. Cheesy Broccoli Rabe and Mushroom Mini Quiches. Roasted Cauliflower, Snap Pea, and Avocado Pasta with a Walnut Basil Pesto. Roasted Potato Salad with Creme Fraiche. Having the potatoes roast in the juices of the chicken, mushrooms, and bacon makes the potatoes so tender and Potato casserole with chicken, mushrooms, bacon, and cheese.