Oven Baked Chicken Breast. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp.
Oven Baked Chicken – These juicy oven baked chicken breasts come out perfect each and every time! Say goodbye to dry chicken with this easy recipe HOWEVER, this Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts recipe MIGHT have changed my mind. Slap me silly, but I had no idea that brining chicken. You can cook Oven Baked Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breasts 150 – 180g each Approx.
- You need 2 Tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1.5 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Dried Oregano or Thyme (or Other Dryed).
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Chilli Flakes (optional).
Simple baked chicken breasts seasoned with a little salt and Creole seasoning is quick and easy to prepare for weeknight dinner. Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt and Creole seasoning. This simple chicken breast recipe will become your go-to! Letting meat rest and cool down a bit allows the.
Oven Baked Chicken Breast step by step
- Flatten Chicken until all about 1.5 cm thick (as even as possible).
- Mix all seasoning together and rub the olive oil and Seasoning on the bottom of the breast – turn over and rub top.
- Please on foil / baking sheet and put into a preheated over at 220c.
- Cook for 18 mins or until looks golden.
Our oven-baked chicken breast recipe is so easy and delicious. Here's how to bake chicken perfectly, with helpful instructions, including Let's face it, chicken breasts are really bland. Especially when there's no skin (i.e. fat and flavor). And baked chicken has a reputation for being even worse! This oven baked chicken breast recipe will always be one of my all-time favourites.