Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies. This Vegan Tutti Frutti Cake is insanely good, incredibly-moist, so amazing and utterly delicious. A vegan version of a classic favorite made with candied fruits – the perfect after school snack! Recently for a religious event, a dear friend asked me to bake a simple loaf cake that is egg-free, and dairy-free. finally, serve the tutti frutti cake or store in airtight container.
The tuti fruiti mix I have used also had the citrus So I usually make this cake with the same amount of nuts & raisins added to it. This tutti frutti cake recipe is made without eggs and has a soft, light and moist crumb. The recipe is also easy and even newbies in baking can make I have been making this tutti frutti cake for many years now. initially I used to add ½ cup oil or melted butter in the recipe, but later I started reducing. You can cook Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies
- You need 1 small cup of Leftover cake crumbs-.
- Prepare -1 cup of Coarsely Ground Oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of Wheat flour-.
- You need 2 of flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax seed + 6 tbsp water).
- You need -1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt-.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Powdered Jaggery-.
- Prepare -1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract-.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped dry fruits-.
Vegan Tutti Frutti Cake (candied Fruit cake without eggs) – Ruchiskitchen. This post may contain affiliate links for suggested items you can purchase. You are not charged any additional cost for purchasing via these links, however by utilizing them you help keep this site. A popular Tea Time Fruit Cake from India.
Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies step by step
- First of all, prepare your flax egg. Mix the ground flaxseed with the 6 tablespoons of water in a small dish and set aside to thicken..
- Put the leftover cake crumbs in a bowl and use a fork to break the crumbs..
- Add the Jaggery powder,Oats, wheat flour,baking powder and salt to the breadcrumbs, mix together..
- Make a well in the centre, add the prepared flax egg and the remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined and a thick, smooth, shiny dough has formed..
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up. Meanwhile, preheat the Airfryer to 180°C for 2 minutes..
- After about 30 minutes, remove the cookie dough from the fridge. Divide into about 12-13 portions. Roll each into a ball and flatten a little in your palms until it's about 2-3cm thick..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes now on 160*.Once done allow it to cool.Relish it with your hot cuppa..
Tutti Frutti are candied dried papaya which are very popular in India. I already have an ice cream and cookie Bringing you easy, delicious vegetarian & vegan recipes! Eating veggies can be fun, you just need to. Easy and simple homemade Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe. For Vegan recipe, substitute milk with almond milk or soy milk.