Vegan Lemon Pound Cake.
You can have Vegan Lemon Pound Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Lemon Pound Cake
- Prepare 320 g of soy yogurt.
- You need 100 ml of vegetable oil (e.g. sunflower).
- You need 200 g of flour.
- You need 50 g of ground almonds.
- It’s 20 g of corn starch.
- You need 180 g of cane sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder, level.
- Prepare 3 of lemons, organic.
- Prepare 100 g of icing sugar.
Vegan Lemon Pound Cake instructions
- Preheat the ofen to 160°C/320°F circulating air. Grease the baking pan with vegetable oil and dust with a mix of flour and sugar..
- Sift flour and baking powder, then add ground almonds, corn starch and sugar and mingle. Mix the finely ground peel of three lemons with the juice of two lemons (you will need the third lemon for the frosting)..
- In another bowl mix yogurt and vegetable oil. Add the lemon peel and juice mix and mix thoroughly. Add the dry ingredients. The batter should be more or less homogenous. Small chunks will dissolve when in the oven. Fill in the baking pan..
- Bake for 40-45 min until lightly brown..
- Take the pound cake out of the oven and let cool a little before taking out of the pan..
- When the cake has colled down completely make a frosting: Mix the juice of one lemon with 100 g icing sugar. Apply in layers. Enjoy!.