Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler.
You can cook Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler
- Prepare of wet.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 C of almd milk. If using cashew milk reduce by 2T & add 2Twater.
- You need 1/2 of el olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Stevia.
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need of Dry.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Cashew flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Fuit filling.
- You need of berry filling.
- Prepare 1 pint of preferred berry.
- You need 1 cup of coconut sugar.
Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler instructions
- In a medium bowl add eggs, use a hand blender to whip for 1 minute, slowly add oil and stevia and blend in vanilla.
- Add all dry Ingredients to the same bowl and blend till consistency of cake batter maybe a little thicker..
- Put desired berries into mic safe bowl and mic with the coconut sugar for 3 minutes, stir. Repeat till berries are soft and the juice is at least 1 cup or more. *REPLACE coconut sugar with stevia for Keto baking.
- Pour batter into sprayed round casserole dish and then top with berry mix. Press filling into batter in some areas to ensure it reaches through the batter..
- Bake at 350 for approx 30 minutes but check after 25 due to moisture differences created by different berries. Your knife should come out clean and edges should be golden brown..