Ultimate vegan sausage and mushroom pasta. Satisfy your pasta cravings with creamy pasta with sausage and mushrooms. You'll love this recipe for a saucy, easy, one-dish weeknight meal! Pasta is the common denominator for mealtime satisfaction in my house and this creamy pasta with sausage and mushrooms is the hand's down.
Add good flavors and its look yummy. Your vegan sausage mushroom marinara pasta is perfect. Home » Vegan Main Dishes » Vegan One Pot Creamy Mushroom Pasta. You can cook Ultimate vegan sausage and mushroom pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ultimate vegan sausage and mushroom pasta
- Prepare 400 g of shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 4 of tofurky sausages.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1.5 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 100 g of black and green marinated olives.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilly flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 140 g of macaroni pasta.
- Prepare 100 g of shredded vegan mozzarella.
When the pasta is cooked, remove the pan from the heat, and add the reserved half cup of milk and stir it through. Are you ready to make vegan cooking easy? Get the Ultimate Vegan Toolkit – packed with recipes, cheat. Pour the sauce from your blender over the pasta and return to low heat.
Ultimate vegan sausage and mushroom pasta step by step
- Cook the pasta in some salt water and a little olive oil like Gordon Ramsey..
- Saute the onions, garlic, sausages (sliced) and mushrooms in some olive oil. Add the other ingridients and cook for about 10 min..
- Plate the pasta and the sauce and cover with grated cheese. Put the dish in the microwave for 2 minutes to melt the cheese..
Add the vegan sausage pieces along with the oil from the pan. This looks delicious—carbs are my ultimate comfort food too! Once the sausage is browned, add the crushed tomatoes, onion, garlic, mushrooms, basil, and oregano to the pot. Stir to combine and to dissolve any browned bits off Add the vegetable broth and pasta, then stir to combine. Place a lid on the pot, turn the heat up to high, and bring it to a rapid boil.