Vegan Orange Blueberry Cake.
You can cook Vegan Orange Blueberry Cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Orange Blueberry Cake
- It’s of My 1 Cup measures 250 ml.
- It’s 1 Cup (130 g) of Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Orange Segments,peeled and Separated.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Blueberries, Dried.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Orange Juice.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Orange Zest.
Vegan Orange Blueberry Cake step by step
- Grate Orange to get the zest. Now, Peel orange segments and separate them. Take out Orange juice..
- Take flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and whisk well. Add brown sugar and again mix everything nicely with a whisk..
- Mix in peeled and separated orange segments and dried blueberries. You can use chocolate chips or tooti frooti in place of blueberries. This is done so that they are evenly distributed in the cake and do not sink at the bottom of the cake. Reserve 1 teaspoon of each for laying in the bottom (or top) of the cake..
- Make a well in the centre and add oil, orange zest, fresh orange juice and lemon juice..
- Mix everything using cut and fold method. Keep the batter for 10 to 15 minutes. In the meantime, preheat oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees C..
- Grease a bundt pan and arrange orange segments and dried blueberries. if you are using an ordinary cake pan then just grease it and arrange the orange and blueberries on the top after pouring the batter..
- Pour the batter in the prepared cake pan..
- Bake for 40 minutes or till a skewer inserted comes out clean and the cake springs back when pressed a little..
- Wait for 5 to 7 minutes. Then loosen the sides with a knife and invert it on a wire rack. Cut when completely cool..
- Serve with love, tea optional. You can store this at room temperature for 3 to 4 days in winters otherwise in the refrigerator..