Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF. Vegan Nutfree Soyfree Recipe GF option. For some reason hubbs isn't fond of pears and lately they've started giving me headaches if eaten raw. The prettiest vegan blackberry and gin cake.
Thank you for supporting Cupful of Kale! Sharlotka is traditionally a simple, light Russian apple cake, but it's easily adaptable for use with other fruit. This easy gluten free pear crisp recipe is made with rolled oats, pecans, and maple syrup kissed with zingy fresh ginger and juicy blackberries. You can have Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF
- Prepare 1 of pear, peeled,cored and grated.
- It’s 1 of small handful blackberries.
- It’s 70 g of coconut oil melted.
- Prepare 50 g of maple syrup – maybe a little less if the fruit is super-sweet.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 50 g of buckwheat flour.
- It’s 90 g of ground Almonds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground Cardamom.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need Handful of walnuts.
This blackberry and pear crisp is the tart, zesty, and sweet dessert you'll want to eat all year long. A gooey caramelized top, soft delicious cake, a dollop of whipped coconut cream to serve. Drizzle each slice with blackberry jam sauce, and garnish with whipped cream (if using). Apples or pears work equally well in this vegan cake.
Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 200° C.
- In a bowl, mix the fruit and coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla..
- In another bowl, mix the flour ground almonds, spices and baking powder..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients mix until combined. Put the mixture into a lined baking tin. Sprinkle the walnuts on top and bake for 40-50 minutes..
- Once it’s baked, leave to cool for 10-15 mins in the tin (or it collapses…) and then on a cooling rack..
- Enjoy 😋.
Blackberry and apple cake with cinnamon and blackberry jam swirled coconut yoghurt. This sweet and warm pear crumb cake is both vegan and gluten-free! This gluten-free crumb cake is super-moist and tender with a delicious crumb topping. It's not too sweet and the cinnamon and nutmeg shine through perfectly. Lemon Blueberry Polenta Cake (Vegan With GF, Low Fodmap Option).