Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce. Learn how to make delicious barbecued chicken for lunch or dinner on your grill. For juicy meat, coat breasts in barbecue sauce and grill; to cook faster Heat grill to medium-high. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
You can grill a chicken breast, but chicken thighs, legs, or wings are far better barbecued. The key here is to moderate your heat, however you can. We recommend using your favorite barbecue sauce; we have several homemade barbecue sauce recipes which would work beautifully with. You can cook Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce
- Prepare of chicken breasts.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of garlic minced.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of pepper powder.
- You need of barbeque sauce.
Test Kitchen tip: If you plan to brush on a sweet glaze such as barbecue sauce, wait until the last few Sugary sauces tend to get dark quickly. Grilling up a different cut of chicken? Add chicken fillets to bowl and until well coated with the marinade. Balance the spicy heat of grilled chicken breasts with a creamy, citrus sauce.
Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce step by step
- Remove skin from chicken breast halves and place them in ziplock bag.
- Combine olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, lemon juice in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Let chicken marinate for atleast an hour or overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove chicken from bag and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 20 mins and brush a layer of barbeque sauce on the chicken. Return to the oven and repeat the brushing sauce every 5 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- It will take 15 to 20 mins to get even cooking..
- Serve with some extra sauce on top with mayonnaise and barbeque sauce sauted vegetables.
MORE+ LESS White barbecue sauce is popular in northern Alabama. It starts with a base of mayonnaise instead of tomato or vinegar. Try a saucy BBQ chicken breast recipe. These Oven BBQ Chicken Breasts are saucealicious. Do not brush chicken with barbecue sauce.