Vegan Carrot cake with Cashew cream frosting. Vegan Carrot Cake Quick bread loaf with Cashew Cream Frosting. Moist, spiced with Cinnamon and Cardamom, full of carrots. All that carrot with the spices like cinnamon and cardamom (because Cardamom!), some ginger, and a creamy cream cheese style cashew vanilla frosting make this an.
Topped with a dreamy cashew cream cheese frosting, this sneak veggie dessert is perfect for your Easter menu or an anytime decadent treat! Remove from the fridge, and get frosting! Vegan Carrot Cake – Have Your Cake and Eat it Too! You can cook Vegan Carrot cake with Cashew cream frosting using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Carrot cake with Cashew cream frosting
- You need for of Carrot cake:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Grated Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dates.
- You need 1/4 cup of Almonds.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Cashew.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Raisins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated Coconut or Desiccated coconut.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need for of Cashew cream:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cashew.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut cream.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
Do you love carrot cake as much as I do? I'd hop to the moon and back for a delicious slice of bunny cake. And let's not forget the cashew cream cheese frosting. It gives the cake a tangy, creamy zing that helps make carrot cake, carrot cake.
Vegan Carrot cake with Cashew cream frosting instructions
- In a blender, add all the ingredients given for Carrot cake. Blend until the mixture is well combined.
- Line a cake tin or tray with baking sheet and transfer the mixture. level it with a spatula and set in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile soak the cashew in warm water for 2 hours.
- Blend the soaked cashew with all other required ingredients to make cashew cream for about 7-8 minutes until smooth and creamy..
- Now pipe this cream on the carrot cake and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove the baking sheet, garnish with shredded carrot, nuts,raisins etc..
- Enjoy this no sugar, healthy, vegan yet very tasty Carrot cake with your loved ones!!!.
Rich, thick, and creamy vegan "buttercream" frosting made with cashews! Naturally sweetened, easy to make, and perfect for cakes, cookies, and more! The result is a creamy, dreamy cashew cream that chills perfectly into frosting texture! Your cashew cream just needs some time in the freezer with. PS: If you make this vegan carrot cake, don't forget to tag me on Instagram as @lazycatkitchen and use the #lazycatkitchen hashtag.