Vegan carrot cake balls. These carrot cake bites are chewy, cinnamony, cake-bally, and just the right amount of sweet. They are flecked with coconut and oats and made creamy with almond butter. The carrots are there, but they're not excessively salady – they just add some specks of color, flavor, and texture to an.
This moist, perfectly spiced vegan carrot cake recipe is SO delicious and easy to make! Top it with vegan cream cheese frosting or enjoy it on its own. I make this vegan carrot cake recipe for Jack's birthday each year. You can have Vegan carrot cake balls using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan carrot cake balls
- You need 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 8 of dates.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 1 cup of roasted peanuts.
- It’s 1 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of jaggery but optional.
Moist, cinnamon-spiced, and slathered in frosting, it's perfect for celebrations. Why Make this Recipe. many no-bake energy bite recipes call for nuts but these are made with rolled oats making them allergy-friendly. These healthy carrot cake bites remind you of an indulgent slice of cake, but are actually good for you! They're vegan, no-bake and seriously delicious!
Vegan carrot cake balls step by step
- All of these things graind it. Dates, walnut, peanuts, coconut, jaggery almonds,Gratedcarrots also..
- After gratedtransfer to bowl mix well..
- Jaggery is optional but don't need to sweet. Already all things are sweet. 1 cup grated coconut mix well..
- Now all these things mix well make a boll and coated in gratedcoconut. Keep in the fridge to set for one hour. now ready to serve. Vegan carrot dessert cake balls..
Just like other energy ball recipes, these little carrot cake bites are made in your food processor. What do carrot cake energy balls taste like? Traditional energy balls and bites tend to use dates for a chewy texture and sweetness, but not these ones. Keto Carrot Cake Fat Bombs- A delicious no bake protein balls recipe made without dates! Soft, doughy and secretly low carb- Paleo, Vegan, Grain.