Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce. Try a saucy BBQ chicken breast recipe. These Oven BBQ Chicken Breasts are saucealicious. Do not brush chicken with barbecue sauce.
Clean and lightly oil hot grates. BBQ Chicken cooked slowly on the grill, slathered with your favorite barbecue sauce – does it get any better? This is the best recipe for making perfect You can grill a chicken breast, but chicken thighs, legs, or wings are far better barbecued. You can have Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce
- It’s of For the sauce I make extra for next time.
- It’s 1 cup of bbq sauce I like something plane no extra flavour.
- You need 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need Pinch of cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of salt careful you have soy sauce.
- Prepare Pinch of ground pepper.
- Prepare of For the chicken 🐓.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need Pinch of oregano.
The key here is to moderate your heat, however you can. BBQ Chicken Breasts – The most tender, juicy chicken grilled to PERFECTION, smothered in a thick, homemade BBQ sauce. You can also make this But I think this BBQ chicken was a legit game changer for me. There's just something about those grill marks that makes summer so much better.
Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce instructions
- For the sauce mix all ingredients in to a bowl.
- Filet the chicken first and cut in to 2cm strips I left a few bigger pieces.
- Now in a bowl add the salt pepper and oregano and mix well let.
- Now add almost all the sauce leave some for glazing at the end and mix let rest for about one hour or ziplock and leave over night if you are planning bbq for next day..
- Bbq at low heat. When almost ready add the extra sauce you had left on side.
- Enjoy. Καλή όρεξη. Ps goes good with fries or onion rings..
Chicken breasts are great on the grill! Chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, lemon, garlic, and sesame oil, then grilled to a. This is my sister's famous juicy BBQ chicken breast recipe. Season each individual side of the marinated chicken breasts with Johnny's seasoning. When you turn your chicken over, generously brush the grilled side of the chicken with BBQ sauce..