Vegan Chocolate Mocha Banana Cake. This dairy-free, egg-free, vegan recipe for chocolate mocha cake is a delicious vegan chocolate cake scented with coffee. Three layers of rich coffee infused vegan chocolate cake are stacked with rich chocolate coconut cream frosting to create this decadent vegan chocolate mocha Lesson learned from this cake: don't buy cake carriers from the dollar store. I did and it was nearly a disaster.
And if you take a picture of your recreation and share it on Instagram, please do not forget to tag me @biancazapatka and use. Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe. by Chocolate Covered Katie. Mocha Cake: Add a small spoonful of instant coffee to your favorite chocolate frosting or to my Chocolate Avocado Mousse. You can cook Vegan Chocolate Mocha Banana Cake using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Mocha Banana Cake
- You need 1 2/3 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar/brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of instant coffee powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of water (you could add upto 1 cup).
- You need 1/2 cup of mashed bananas.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of chocolate chips (regular or mini).
I made the vegan banana cake and buttercream using my new Kenwood Kmix stand mixer from JD Williams. It is an absolute powerhouse, a dream So far I have used it to make my vegan chocolate, orange and almond cake (both cake and buttercream), foccacia, and several other recipes that I have. This vegan delight came to The New York Times by way of Chloe Coscarelli, the vegan chef and cookbook author The tender loaf is gently spiced with cinnamon The tender loaf is gently spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger and dotted throughout with dairy-free chocolate chips. eggless chocolate banana cake – learn with step by step photos how to make a easy, soft, moist and delicious vegan and eggless Let cool off fully before you move ahead to frosting. For frosting please refer the step by step photos above.
Vegan Chocolate Mocha Banana Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Centigrade. Prepare an 8 inch or 9 inch pan; grease and flour or line with aluminum foil and then grease and flour. Keep aside..
- Mash bananas and gather the ingredients for the cake..
- In a large bowl, add whole wheat flour, sugar, cocoa powder, coffee powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well with a wire whisk or sift the mixture well..
- To this, add oil, vanilla essence, vinegar, and 3/4 cup water. Stir well with a silicone spatula or spoon..
- Fold in mashed bananas. If you feel the batter is a bit thick, add more water, up to 1 cup total. You could also mix all the wet ingredients first – oil, vanilla, mashed bananas, water and vinegar and then fold it into dry ingredients, mixing gently. DO NOT OVER MIX!.
- Pour into prepared pan and smoothen to level the top..
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips..
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Check around 32 minutes. Remove from oven and place on cooling rack..
- After 10 minutes, remove cake from foil and cool on wire rack completely..
- When cool, cut into desired shapes and enjoy with a cup of coffee/tea or with a scoop of your favorite ice cream!!.
- Enjoy and Happy Baking and Eating!.
This eggless chocolate banana cake tastes best the next day. This banana chocolate cake is a delicious, soft, crumbly & a faintly dense cake. It is egg free, vegan & uses flaxseed powder (flax meal). As an egg replacer I have used flaxseed powder (flax meal). Since cocoa powder is used in the cake along with the bananas, you won't get the taste and flavor of the.