Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise. Add lemon juice, dry mustard and Tabasco to yolks. Try a recipe for boneless chicken breasts with a rich buttery Hollandaise sauce, served with hot cooked rice and steamed vegetables or salad. The chicken breasts may be poached in water or seasoned lightly with salt and pepper and then sauteed in butter until browned and cooked through.
Case in point, these steamed asparagus! I like asparagus any which way, but drizzle a little (or more than a little) hollandaise over them? For the hollandaise: Melt the butter and skim off the foam. You can have Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise
- You need of chicken breast.
- You need of asparagus.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Mccormick's worchestershire pub burger seasoning.
- It’s of prepared hollandaise sauce.
- You need of Provalone cheese.
- You need of Paprika.
Toast the bread, then cut out circles, brush with remaining butter and place on the baking sheet, Top the toast with chicken, orange fillets and asparagus and finish with the hollandaise sauce. Grilled chicken breast with green asparagus and Hollandaise sauce closeup on white plate. horizonta. Sliced Chicken Breast Chicken Breast Chicken breast grilled with potato , zucchini and asparagus clouse up Grilled chicken Chicken breast with onions and basil on the grill macro Chicken breast with vegetables in a skillet grill top view Chicken breast wrapped in bacon. Put asparagus on each side, divide crab. chicken breast.
Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise step by step
- Butterfly chicken breast in half. This way it is thinner, and will not dry out. Sprinkle both sides with Mccormick's seasoning. Let sit for a half hour..
- Meanwhile heat a griddle. Cut off the tough end of the asparagus. Add a little oil. Add asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Cook turning often until tender crisp..
- Heat a LG fry pan on med low heat. Add a little oil. Lay chicken flat in the pan. Fry until golden brown on one side. Flip over. Add a tbs of butter. Baste with the melted butter. Cook until just done. A couple minutes before taking chicken out of the pan, add cheese on top so it can melt..
- Plate chicken add asparagus. Fold chicken in half. Top with hollandaise. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Spoon Hollandaise on top of crab and. potatoes. To Marinate: Place chicken in a nonporous glass dish or bowl. For the hollandaise, put the egg yolks, butter, lemon juice and a tablespoon of cold water water into a heavy-based pan and place over the lowest possible heat. Toast the bread and slather with salted butter. Top with the asparagus and poached eggs.