Vegan Enchiladas. These protein-rich vegan enchiladas are made with lentils and other wholesome ingredients. They are gluten-free, plant-based, nut-free, perfect for lunch or dinner and very tasty. Made with all whole food ingredients, including easy plant "meat", black beans, and vegan cheese sauce.
These vegan enchiladas with black beans and bell peppers are super delicious and satisfying! And they are really easy to make, so they make a great weeknight dinner for the whole family! Pour the rest of the sauce over the enchiladas. You can have Vegan Enchiladas using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Enchiladas
- Prepare of Main.
- You need 2 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 15 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 8 of tortillas.
- You need 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vegan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of just mayo.
- It’s of Vegetables.
- Prepare 8 oz of green chiles.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red pepper.
Sprinkle with olives and green onions. Simple and delicious, these Black Bean Potato Vegan Enchiladas with Avocado Cilantro Sauce are the perfect weeknight dinner! Enchiladas are one of those staple meals I could eat once a week. A healthy vegan enchilada casserole that is perfect for parties, weeknight dinners and even meal prep for the week.
Vegan Enchiladas step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook mushrooms, onion and red pepper in oil..
- Remove from heat and add 1 cup cheese, mayo and parsley. Mix together..
- Add remaining ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce into a pie plate and dip tortilla in sauce and coat both sides.
- Spoon a quarter cup of mixture onto each tortilla and roll. Place seam side down in dish.
- After each tortilla is rolled poor remaining sauce over them.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese, parsley and cilantro.
This recipe is easy to make, free of oil & gluten, and just so dang good! These vegan enchiladas are stuffed with a meaty chipotle seasoned jackfruit and black bean filling I just polished off two of these vegan jackfruit enchiladas and I gotta tell ya…these are the best dang. When you're craving Mexican food, these vegan enchiladas will satisfy all of your desires for warm and spicy stuffed tortillas topped with creamy avocado. These amazing jackfruit enchiladas are totally vegan and topped with a homemade green enchilada sauce. This vegan enchiladas recipe is easy to make, and made with fresh and delicious everyday ingredients that vegans and non-vegans alike will love.