Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan#. Keep a few packs of dried tofu in your refrigerator as I do. The soup is made of chicken stock, tofu, garlic chives and ground pork. You need some garlic, rice wine, salt, white pepper and some chicken stock or soy sauce.
Very slender stems will be tender when cooked. If you cannot find slender stem chives consider chopping off the bottom inch or so of the stems. You don't want tough chives in your stir fry! You can have Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan# using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan#
- You need 4 cups of garlic chive, cut into 1 inch length.
- Prepare 2 of dry tofu cake ~2 cups, shredded into 1 1/2 inch thin strips.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 cup of shredded pork or chicken (remove for began version).
- You need 1 tsp of five spice powder.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1.5 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Elaine came across a very interesting version with some chopped chive. Tofu has been one of the most popular ingredients in Chinese cuisine. Finely chop the Chinese chives and then transfer to a small bowl. Crack an egg into it and mix well.
Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan# step by step
- Sauté Onion in olive oil until translucent. Adding a teaspoon of sugar could speed things up. Then add minced garlic and shredded dry tofu strips and keep stiring fry them. In the meantime season them with soy sauce and fish sauce..
- In the end, add garlic chives. Stir just until the chives withers. Drizzle with a little sesame oil. Serve with porridge or rice..
There's soft tofu and firm tofu in the familiar plastic boxes, but then there's firm spiced tofu, tofu knots, fried fluffy soy puffs, fried dense soy puffs, tofu skin, and more. NOTE: If you don't have access to fresh tofu skins, you can also use the dry soybean stick/threads. If you're using dried, soak in cold. Dried anchovies, dried kelp, eggs, garlic, green onion, hot pepper flakes, kimchi, korean radish, onion, pork, pork belly, salt, sesame oil, soft tofu, sugar, vegetable oil. There are spreads that are all tofu, or all nut based, but we decided to use a mix of tofu and nuts to boost the protein, texture, and flavour profile.