Vegan Un-stuffed Shells.
You can have Vegan Un-stuffed Shells using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Un-stuffed Shells
- Prepare 1 box of shell pasta.
- Prepare 1 of serving of my Vegan Ricotta.
- Prepare 1 can of or jar choice prepared tomato sauce, or.
- It’s 1 can of plain tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of agave nectar (optional, enhances bitter tomato).
Vegan Un-stuffed Shells instructions
- If you would like to make your sauce homemade, simply combine plain tomato sauce and all ingredients below it in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat. Stir and cover. Let simmer for 20 minutes. IF NOT, skip to next step..
- Bring medium pot 2/3 full of warm water plus 1 tbsp oil to prevent sticking to boil. Add entire box of shells. Cook according to package directions and your personal preference in tenderness..
- Drain cooked pasta and return to pot (off heat). Add tomato sauce and stir..
- Dish out sauced pasta into chowing vessels. Add a scoop or 2 of the ricotta mixture to the vessel (stirring is optional, but recommended if feeding picky kids)..