Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche. With a crust of shredded sweet potato and a filling of garlic, spinach and bacon, this quiche won't make it long. Add the veggies to the bowl of eggs and mix. Pour the mixture into the crust.
First: I grated my potatoes using a cheese grater You can also use frozen hash browns in this recipe. Just defrost them completely before making the recipe. This easy skillet sweet potato hash has savory and filling sausage and eggs with onions and Sweet potatoes, onions, peppers and sausage with eggs cooked right into the hash, it's Paleo and More than a little into running and paleo recipes (yoga now too!) but I'm not here to rain on your grains (or. You can cook Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche
- Prepare of hash.
- Prepare 1 large of sweet potato – diced small.
- You need 1/2 small of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper (I like to use 1/2 yellow pepper and 1/2 green for color).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic -minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 oz of stake or left over pot roast or other left over meats chopped coarsely.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper (or to taste).
- It’s 1 dash of cayenne.
- It’s of Quiche.
- It’s 1/2 small of zucchini and yellow squash grated.
- It’s 1 small of carrot grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of nutmeg.
- You need 2/3 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
Layer sweet potatoes in slightly overlapping concentric circles on bottom and upsides of plate, cutting slices in half to fit (rounded side up) around the sides. Arrange spinach mixture in crust; pour egg mixture. A sweet potato crust filled with eggs, bacon, and plenty of vegetables – try it for breakfast or for dinner. Quiche is typically a breakfast dish, but this one would also be very good for a low-effort, high-reward dinner.
Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grate veggies add salt let sit for 10 mins. Come back and squeeze all water from veggies. You want them dry as possible..
- Saute sweet potatoes, onions and garlic in coconut oil until potatoes are soft. Turn off and let rest..
- Chop meats to be used in hash. Set aside..
- Whip eggs and coconut milk together add spices..
- Add grated veggies to egg mixture and pour into non-stick pie pan. Slide into oven let bake until puffy and golden brown on top. About 15 to 20 mins..
- Turn satued sweet potatoes mix back on low heat and add cooked meat saute untill hot. (About 6-8 mins).
- When potatoes are hot add bell peppers. Cover and let set off the heat..
- When the quiche is cooked remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 mins. Cut, plate and enjoy!.
Crustless Broccoli and Sausage Quiche No need for a crust with this broccoli and sausage quiche. Because the quiche goes right to the Sweet potatoes trump their white potato cousins in almost every area of nutrition, which is a good thing since regular potatoes are not allowed on Paleo. This sweet potato crust quiche is also paleo friendly! Simply leave out the goat cheese. If you aren't into sweet potatoes, try it with regular potatoes While sweet potato crust is baking, cook the veggies: Add olive oil to a medium skillet and place over medium high heat.