Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole.
You can have Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Prepare 2 of whole Rotisserie Chickens (1,213g).
- It’s 2 bags of Steamfresh Broccoli Florets (8 cups).
- You need 6 slices of Great Value Naturally Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon.
- You need 1 bottle of Hormel Bacon Pieces.
- You need 16 oz of Whipped Cream Cheese.
- You need 2/3 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 cups of Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan, Romano, Asiago cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 cups of Chicken Broth Low Sodium.
- It’s 5 cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole step by step
- Remove meat from chickens, dice and add to large mixing bowl.
- Steam broccoli, dice and add to bowl.
- Add all other ingredients except Cheddar to bowl and mix evenly.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with shredded cheddar.
- Bake at 375 for 30min.
- Allow 15min to cool before serving.