VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl. Combine fluffy quinoa, crispy spiced chickpeas and mixed greens in this fabulous recipe. Pour a red pepper sauce over the To make the recipe vegan, be sure to swap out the honey for coconut sugar. Enjoying these vegan Buddha bowl recipes?
When you taste how good this pulled jackfruit is in a sandwich or taco filling, combined with your favourite slaws and salads for extra crunch, you'll want to eat it every day. Meanwhile, drain the jackfruit and rinse well. Trim off the core and pop out the seeds with the tip of a knife. You can have VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- It’s of lime or lemon.
- Prepare of coriander.
- Prepare 1 of pice of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Prepare of red cabbage.
- You need of red beans.
- It’s 1/2 piece of an avocado.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 250 g of jackfruit.
- It’s 1 of pice of lime.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need of few pieces of nachos chips.
- You need of chili powder.
- You need of lettuce.
- It’s of parsley.
This Buddha bowl recipe is super fresh, delicious and versatile! The Buddha bowl isn't quite complete without ripe avocado, which I dressed up with toasted sesame oil, sesame seeds and flaky sea salt. Thank you for helping us on our whole food/vegan journey! Finally I stumbled upon this recipe for BBQ Pulled Jackfruit and tried the method of simmering the jackfruit first, and then baking in the oven.
VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl instructions
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in a strainer or colander under the tap. Once the water that comes out of the rice is completely transparent and therefore clean, you can start boiling the rice. Put in a pan with the 400 milliliters of water and bring to the boil. Spice the rice with coriander and lime juice. and allow the rice to cool in 1 hour on a large flat dish..
- Put your corn into boiling water and cook it until you can smell the sweet corn flavor. Then cut it into two pieces. One piece is going to be grilled on coconut oil. Until it’s surface gets dark. (Chef’s Note: Watch out! Do not burn your sweet corn!).
- Meanwhile, cut the red cabbage into thin filaments and mix them with the leftover of the sweet corn and red beans. (Chef’s Note: You can also scrape the cabbage with a cheese slicer or peeler into long ribbons.) Cut the avocado of half and mash the flesh finely. Savor with salt and pepper and lime juice. This is going to be your guacamole..
- Now you can grill the jackfruit covered until it is getting soft as much to pull them apart with a fork nicely. Drizzle the pulled jackfruit with salt and pepper, coriander, soy sauce and apple cider vinegar..
- Spoon the slightly cooled rice (rather a little warm, then cold) into bowls. Divide cabbage salad, guacamole, nachos, corns, pulled jackfruit with the lettuce on this. Top the poke bowl with parsley and possibly chili flakes and jalapeño and serve immediately..
- If you want to you can mix apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, chili powder with mayonnaise. It is a perfect dipping for your nachos..
- Your pulled jackfruit buddha bowl is ready! Serve immediately..
Today we're turning traditional enchiladas into meal prep bowls. Reviews for: Photos of Vegan Buddha Bowl. Vegan Buddha Bowl. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Asian-inspired pulled jackfruit bowls make for a great mid-week dinner. Jackfruit is a healthier, plant-based alternative The pulled jackfruit tastes even better the day after it has been made, as King Oyster mushrooms work best at mimicking the texture of pulled pork (like in this recipe) but regular.