Stuffed Chicken Breasts with salad. Chicken breasts are marinated with ground ginger, coriander, and sesame oil, then roasted and shredded before being added to this colorful Asian-inspired cabbage salad. After I butterflied the chicken breasts, I seasoned them with garlic powder and onion powder. Then, because I don't like chicken that does not have a golden color on the outside, I sauteed in a nonstick.
Roll up chicken to enclose the spinach, then wrap each chicken breast with two slices of bacon. Secure with toothpicks, and arrange in a shallow baking dish. Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Tomato Salad. You can have Stuffed Chicken Breasts with salad using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breasts with salad
- You need of Chicken:.
- You need 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 of scallions thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of lime zest.
- It’s 4 oz of Colby Monterey jack cheese, grated.
- It’s 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Salad:.
- You need 3 tbls of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of Bell peppers, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 4 c of mixed greens.
- It’s 1 cup of cilantro.
- It’s of Lime wedges.
Stuff a quarter of the artichoke mixture into each pocket. Fill the chicken breast with the Manchego and chives, rub all over with olive oil, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roasted stuffed chicken breast is the perfect Fall dish, filled with a savory-sweet stuffing of prosciutto, pears, sage, brie and arugula. Heat an oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat and lightly spray with cooking spray.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts with salad step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine in a bowl scallions, jalapeno, cilantro, lime zest and cheese. Mix well..
- Insert a knife into thickest part of each breast and make a pocket about 2 1/2 inches as wide as you can without cutting through. Stuff with cheese mixture..
- Heat 2 tbls olive oil in a large oven safe skillet on medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until golfrn brown on 1 side, about 3-4 minutes. Turn chicken over and roast until cooked through, about 10-12 minutes..
- For the salad:.
- In a large bowl, whisk lime juice, olive oil and salt. Add the peppers and red onion and let it sit for 10 minutes, tossing occasionally. Toss with greens and 1 cup cilantro..
- Serve with chicken and lime wedges. ENJOY!.
This healthy pesto and mozzarella stuffed chicken breast recipe, served with a pasta salad, is a great dinner idea. Brush the chicken with a little oil and cook on each side, until the chicken is charred to your liking. Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of our favorite easy dinner recipes. This chicken has a delicious cheesy spinach filling and is wrapped in smoky bacon then baked until tender and juicy. Serve spinach stuffed chicken breast with a fresh Kale Salad, Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes (or Mashed Potatoes).