Honey pecan chicken breast. We love to entertain, this is one of my favorite 'special' recipes to welcome dinner guests. The nuts add an elegant touch, and it fills the house with a great aroma. Honey-Pecan Chicken Breasts Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and cayenne. In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in butter; add garlic. Drizzle honey over chicken; sprinkle with pecans. You can have Honey pecan chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey pecan chicken breast
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6 oz each.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/8-1/4 teaspoons of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 3 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of finely chopped pecans.
Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting We will be switching up to one vid a day to every other day, I think after this. Pecan Cornmeal Crusted Chicken is a simple and delicious dinner for weeknights. Lean chicken breasts are coated in cornmeal and pecans, then served with a homemade honey mustard sauce. This is one of the most satisfying dishes I have made in a while, and it kind of came about by accident.
Honey pecan chicken breast instructions
- Pound chicken with a meat mallet to 1/2 inch thickness sprinkle with seasoning.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat butter over medium heat brown chicken on both sides cook covered until chicken is no longer pink about 1 to 8 minutes turning once. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pecans cook covered until chicken is glazed 2 to 3 minutes.
This is a terrific back pocket quick dinner idea for busy nights that's made with pantry staples. It's quite amazing how so few ingredients can transform into such a tasty sauce for chicken! This Honey Garlic Pecan Chicken is a perfect example. A thin chicken breast is seasoned and lightly dusted with flour, seared in olive oil, and then the sauce comes together by toasting some pecans and adding some butter, fresh garlic, and honey. View the recipe and nutrition for Honey Pecan Chicken Breast, including calories, carbs, fat, protein, cholesterol, and more.