Butternut Squash Lasagna – Keto.
You can cook Butternut Squash Lasagna – Keto using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Lasagna – Keto
- Prepare 1/2 of Butternut Squash.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Mozzarella.
- You need of Meat sauce.
- Prepare 200 g of Minced Beef.
- Prepare 300 g of Tomato Puree.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic.
- You need To taste of Oregano, Basil, Salt, Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s of White sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Milk.
Butternut Squash Lasagna – Keto step by step
- Pre-bake the squash by baking at 175C for around 40 minutes and let it cool down. This will make it easier to peel and cut the squash. In the meantime, we can prepare the sauces..
- The meat sauce – Press garlic into pre-heated pan with olive oil and roast slightly. Add finely diced onion and roast until golden, followed by the minced beef, salt and pepper. Once the beef is cooked all over, we can add the tomato puree with the herbs, salt and pepper to taste and let it simmer until the flavours blend well together..
- The white sauce – Melt 2 spoons of butter in another pan and stir in 2 spoons of flour. Keep stirring on medium-high heat for about 2-3 minutes. In the meantime, pour a glass of milk and place in the microwave for a minute and a half. Pour 1/2 cup into the butter-flour mix, and pour an extra quarter of the cup of milk into the cup, mixing well before pouring into the mix. We do not want to cool the mix down by pouring in cold milk. Taste with salt and pepper. Stir until the sauce thickens..
- Having the butternut ready, we cut off the top half (the half without seeds) peel it and slice into thin slices all across into ‘lasagna sheets’..
- We pour a tiny bit of oil into a baking dish, and build a base layer with the squash slices. We pour our meat sauce as a second layer, followed by another layer of squash sheets. The white sauce is next, and the final layer of squash. Topped with mozzarella all over, the lasagna are ready to be baked at 180• for 20-30 minutes..