Sabri's Easy Fast Vegan Pound Cake. An EASY and super fluffy vegan pound cake recipe that uses one secret ingredient to get that perfect texture. Hello, it's one of the basics of vegan baking, but somehow I didn't have a recipe for it on the site yet! This Vegan Vanilla pound cake is easy, soy-free, soft and delicious.
If you love traditional pound cakes, this Vegan Pound Cake is amazing! It's the perfect pound cake full of flavor and that dense, but still light texture. This Vegan Pound Cake recipe is everything you have come to expect in a light fluffy pound cake! You can have Sabri's Easy Fast Vegan Pound Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sabri's Easy Fast Vegan Pound Cake
- Prepare 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of algarroba powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped nuts.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 2/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
Making a loaf pound cake recipe from scratch is. A vegan Pound Cake that is so rich and decadent no one will believe it's vegan. Topped with a lemony glaze for a delightful sweet morning or midday snack. If you came here looking for the Orange Poppy Seed Poundcake, you can still access it here.
Sabri's Easy Fast Vegan Pound Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven at a medium-low heat.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add the liquids (but the vinegar) and mix.
- Add the vinegar mix well and immediately put in the oven..
- Wait 20/25 min until done. Take out and let it cool down..
- You can it it now!.
But I think you're going to love this new and improved. Vegan Pound Cake From Your Slow Cooker! Easy Vegan Pound CakeHeart of a Baker. Chocolate vegan pound cake with a crispy, brownie outside and a moist, yummy center. Wow your friends and classmates (and maybe score some brownie points with your professor, pun very much intended) with this super easy chocolate vegan pound cake, with an unexpected star ingredient in.