Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts. Tender stuffed chicken breasts filled with melty cheese & asparagus. Asparagus and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Chicken Chimichangas with Sour Cream Sauce.
Thinner chicken breasts won't work well for that crucial step. This low carb Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is the stuff keto dreams are made of! A real crowd pleaser, it's gluten free & Atkins friendly! You can have Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts
- You need 1 of LARGE whole chicken breast, divided into 2 pieces.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded white cheddar cheese, divided.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 jar of or can marinara sauce.
- Prepare of Paprika.
This crowd pleasing keto cheesy spinach stuffed chicken breast recipe is so incredibly tasty that nobody will care (or even believe) that it's low carb. Today I am going to make stuffed cheesy chicken breast recipe. This is so simple, comforting and tasty recipe with delicate touch! Chicken breasts stuffed with mushrooms and cheese and rubbed with a special mixture of herbs.
Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts step by step
- Take one lobe of Breast and cut it in half long ways. Stand it on its cut side and using the tip of your knife, cut a slit down the length of it but not all the way through. Open it up and make a nice pocket. Do the same thing with the other lobe of chicken. You’ll end up with 4 pieces. Season pieces inside and out with salt and pepper. Set in a sprayed baking dish with half jar of marinara in the bottom. Preheat your oven to 375..
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, seasonings, beaten egg and beat on high til smooth and well mixed. Stir in 1 cup of white cheddar. Distribute cheese mixture evenly among the breasts, filling each pocket. They will be very full. Sprinkle last cup of white cheddar and a little paprika over each and cover with foil. TIP: spray your foil with nonstick spray and your cheese won’t stick when you take it off..
- Bake covered for about 30 minutes. Uncover and let brown for about 10 minutes more. We hade buttered noodles and green peas with ours..
These Cheesy Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts will wow you! HOW TO STUFF CHICKEN: OPTION ONE: There are a couple of different methods for. DIRECTIONS Break the slices of cheese in half, lengthwise. Toss chicken in flour, dip in egg, and coat in breadcrumb mixture. Rinse the chicken breasts, pat dry, season with salt and pepper, butterfly, spread the filling over the centers, fold back up and secure with toothpicks.