Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs.
You can have Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs
- You need of Noodles.
- It’s 2 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 4 of large Eggs.
- It’s of Spaghetti Meatballs.
- It’s 1 jar of Rao’s Pasta Sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of Hamburger.
Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix cream cheese with eggs in blender.
- Pour mixture into 2 greased cookie sheets (1/2 of mixture in each pan).
- Place pans in oven is as level as possible (to ensure equal thickness noodles).
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Set aside pans to cool.
- Roll hamburger into 16 balls.
- Cook on medium until meatballs have browned.
- Add sauce to meatball pan and cook on medium-low until sauce is warm.
- Remove sheets of noodle mix from the pans and place on cutting board.
- Cut sheets of noodle mix into linguine sized strips (pizza cutter works best).
- Mix noodles together with sauce and meatballs.