Vegan vanilla cake.
You can have Vegan vanilla cake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan vanilla cake
- Prepare 200 grams of dairy-free spread.
- It’s 200 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 8 tbsp of aquafaba.
- It’s 80 ml of almond milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 200 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
Vegan vanilla cake step by step
- Preheat oven to gas mark 7.
- Beat spread and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- Gently stir in milk and vanilla.
- Whisk aquafaba until it goes frothy.
- Gently fold into mixture.
- Sieve in flour and baking powder.
- Gently fold in, taking care not to knock out any air.
- Pour mixture into a greased baking tray.
- Baking for 45 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.