Thai Laab with chicken breast and quinoa. The Best Chicken Breast Quinoa Recipes on Yummly Quinoa Mango Avocado Chicken Salad With Coconut Lime Dressing, Chicken, Avocado And Quinoa Salad, Chicken And Peach Quinoa Salad With Honey Basil Vinaigrette. Whoa baby – this Spicy Thai Chicken is seductive.
And the truth is that even though I like quinoa, one of my main goals in life is seeing how many unhealthy things that I love can be stuffed inside the same bowl so I can dub the entire thing health food. Incredible Thai Chicken Quinoa Salad paired with a sweet & savory peanut dressing! So today I made a Thai red curry sauce, with chicken and quinoa on the side. You can have Thai Laab with chicken breast and quinoa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Laab with chicken breast and quinoa
- It’s 100 g of Minced chicken breast.
- You need 100 g of puffed quinoa.
- You need 3 tsp of lime.
- It’s 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground chilli.
- You need 3 tsp of ground roasted rice.
- It’s 2 of red onion.
- Prepare 7-8 leaves of mint.
- You need of Chopped fresh onion.
I like to make them with chicken thighs but if you prefer white meat, chicken breast would work too. Extra limes for squeezing on top are I used tricolor quinoa and leftover chicken stock in place of water. Leftovers for lunch are all ready to go and a Taco Tuesday dinner tomorrow will make my day. Quinoa, crunchy vegetables and chicken breast are drizzled in a creamy peanut dressing.
Thai Laab with chicken breast and quinoa instructions
- Cook the chicken with some water and add chopped red onion and mix well and turn off the heat.
- Seasoning with lime, fish sauce, and sugar. Taste for the flavor you want.
- Add quinoa, roasted rice, chopped fresh onion and ground chili and mix it and sprinkle mint leaves.
This week has definitely been a worldly week here on the blog, hasn't Saturday. Maybe my international inspirations have something to do with the fact that I am craving a holiday? While the chicken is warm, add the shallots and toss. Add the dressing and mix to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning with more chilli powder, fish sauce and/or lime juice if needed. more easy chicken breast recipes.