Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan. Buddha Bowls are also typically gluten-free and vegan for a quick weeknight meal that everyone can enjoy. I think you're going to love this Rainbow Buddha Bowl for all it's fresh and bold flavors, delightfully crunchy textures, and wholesomely beneficial ingredients. Rainbow Buddha Bowl with Lemon Basil Dressing.
Do you have any vegetables that need eating? We share our favourite vegan buddha bowl done three ways. Most people nowadays know what a Buddha bowl is, and thus a vegan Buddha bowl. You can have Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan
- You need 1/2 of red cabbage, cut into quarters and cooked for a few minutes in boiling water – add some vinegar to the cooking water so the cabbage doesn’t go blue!.
- You need 2-3 of carrots, sliced into ribbons (using a Y peeler works).
- You need 1 of fennel bulb, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 of corn on the cob – cooked; or a can of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 2-3 of tomatoes, sliced.
- You need Handful of broccoli florets, steamed.
- You need Handful of sugarsnap peas, steamed.
- You need 3-6 of radishes, finely sliced.
- It’s 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare of you can also add some grains eg cooked brown rice or some green leaves.
- It’s of toasted sesame or pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare of some lemon zest.
- You need of For the dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of white miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tahini (runny or you may need more water).
- You need of Juice of 1/2-1 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
First up is the Rainbow Quinoa Satay Bowl. Just a quick note, I've made these recipes for two people, but you can easily halve it for one or prep for. This Rainbow Buddha Bowl with Tahini Dressing. This bowl combines everything you could want in a meal (and it doesn't hurt that it This bowl is perfect for meal prepping – get all of the ingredients ready on Sunday and you will have a week's worth of lunches ready to go.
Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan instructions
- For the dressing: mix everything together. Taste and add as needed..
- Layer all the vegetables in a bowl..
- Add the seeds, lemon zest. Drizzle the dressing on top. Enjoy 😋.
Health starts, first and foremost, with what we put into our bodies. As endurance athletes, we push our bodies to their physical limits. RAINBOW BUDDHA BOWL Buddha Bowl with Scrambled Tofu, Sweet Potato Fries & Veggies Vegan – Gluten Free Author: Lena's Vegan Living. This Rainbow Broccoli Buddha bowl is full of plant-based flavors and textures, with roasted broccoli and chickpeas and pink beet hummus. Rainbow Buddha bowls are delicious and healthy easy weeknight dinner.