Keto Chicken & Waffles. Chicken is a wonderful source of protein and it's a delicious option on a low-carb or keto diet. It's versatile and often loved by eaters of all ages. By itself, chicken is way too lean to be keto (especially.
However, chicken is pretty low in fat (almost entirely protein). If you've never tried your hand at Indian food, this is a great place to start. Eating out can be tricky because a lot of the time sugar is added to the curries and even some non. You can cook Keto Chicken & Waffles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken & Waffles
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It’s 1.5 lbs of chicken breast tenders.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pork rinds pulverized.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of water.
- It’s of Waffles.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 6 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 Tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of coconut flour.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Juicy spice crusted chicken stew served with low carb golden cauliflower rice. Enjoy a classic Italian dish, and keep your macros in check! The keto diet may be all about the fat, but that doesn't mean protein doesn't play an important role too. These Keto Chicken Tenders are the absolute best low carb breaded chicken tenders out there!
Keto Chicken & Waffles step by step
- Mix wet ingredients in shallow dish. Mix dry ingredients in another shallow dish..
- Dip in egg mixture then dry mixture. Repeat if prefer thicker coating. Rest for a few minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat frying oil. Cook until golden brown. Approximately not more than 10 minutes..
- Cook in oven for 20-30 minutes..
- Mix waffle ingredients in blender. Let sit for a few minutes to thicken. Cook in waffle iron. Makes about 5 waffles..
This keto chicken Parmesan is actually super easy and quick to throw together and the chicken comes out so crispy and crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside! You're going to love my easy. Chicken Parmesan is one of those dishes on the menu at every Italian restaurant across America. It is a classic and there is a good reason, it's delicious! This Keto chicken curry is super tasty and really easy to make.