90 second keto bread. You can enjoy bread while following a Keto lifestyle. Place butter in a microwave-safe mug. It has a lovely spongy texture that readily soaks up butter, sugar-free honey, or jam.
But without carbs, sandwiches aren't available either, and if there's one thing followers of these diets miss the most, it's got to be bread. Here's how it works: You whisk an egg with a little coconut or almond flour and add a pinch of salt and. Even your keto kids will like it! You can cook 90 second keto bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 90 second keto bread
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of almond or coconut flour.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt can leave it out.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of melted butter unsalted Preferred.
- You need of Optional 2 Tbsp of shredded cheese and 1/2 tsp garlic powder or.
- Prepare of Optional 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp swerve sweetener.
I live a quite hectic life, trying to balance business I am running with a lot of traveling and a family life with small children. This is a tasty keto bread with the most wonderful soft bread texture perfect for sandwich or toast. It contains real ingredients and perfectly replicates the bread that you love and miss. Plus, this bread only contains four ingredients.
90 second keto bread step by step
- Mix everything in a glass / ceramic Microwave safe bowl or mug. The bowl should measure around 4 inches wide on the bottom preferred round.
- Wisk it all together.
- Place in the microwave for 90 seconds and cover with a paper towel.
- Cool and slice in half.
- Either eat it the way it is or fry it up with some butter.
You won't need to make a special trip to the grocery store. It's super easy to make and tastes incredibly toasted in some butter. Giving up carbs might seem challenging in beginning but after you discover all the great keto recipes, you'll never want carbs again. I have always been pretty particular about the types of bread I like and don't like. It toasts well and has NO EGGY TASTE!