Fajita seasoned chicken breast. These Easy Chicken Fajitas quick and healthy meal! An easy fajita marinade is tossed with chicken, peppers and onions and piled high into soft tortillas. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp peppers, and sweet onions tossed in an easy homemade seasoning and piled high in tortillas.
This homemade Fajita Seasoning only takes a few minutes to mix together, and allows you to use quality spices free of MSG, anti-caking agents, and other additives. I love keeping it on hand for Chicken Fajitas! Spoon in some of the fajita pepper mixture so that the breast is comfortably stuffed. You can cook Fajita seasoned chicken breast using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fajita seasoned chicken breast
- You need 4 of chicken breast not frozen.
- You need of Olive or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 package of McCormick fajita seasoning.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- You need of Fresh ground black pepper.
Season the chicken on both sides with fajita seasoning. Fajita is Tex-Mex cuisine and it was traditionally made with grilled skirt steak. First, slice your chicken breasts horizontally so that you will get a thinner piece of chicken, which Add half of your fajita seasoning. Stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through.
Fajita seasoned chicken breast step by step
- Lightly coat chicken in oil.
- Sprinkle on fajita seasoning on both sides and lightly sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Air fry, bake or grill till fully done till the internal temperature is 165° degrees.
- Let chicken rest for a few minutes then serve and enjoy.
Incredibly delicious and easy to prepare fajitas with chicken breasts, peppers, onions and rice all cooked in foil packets. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. (We do not recommend pounding the chicken breasts, doing so will not result in the right season_terms. Healthy Chicken Fajita Bowls are full of seasoned chicken and veggies, with rice and beans. This one pan chicken fajita is no exception.